丹阳眼镜网

 找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 733|回复: 0

邀请客户共同进餐需要掌握的英语

[复制链接]

7

主题

7

帖子

11

积分

新手上路

Rank: 1

积分
11
发表于 2016-9-22 14:53:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

  状况1:先和客户约定吃饭时间和地点
A:我今晚想邀请您吃晚饭,不知您是否有空?
Would you be interested in dinner with me.Are you free?
B:谢谢您的邀请,我今晚有空。
Thank you for your invitation.I am free tonight.
A:您喜欢吃哪种菜?中餐、西餐还是海产?
Which food would you like best?Chinese food,western food or sea food?
B:我比较喜欢西餐。
I prefer western food.
A:好的,我晚上7:00去饭店接您。
Ok,I am going to the hotel to pick you up at 7:00 o’clock at night.
B:很好,我会等候。
Ok,I’ll wait for you.
A:待会儿见。
See you later.
B:再见。
See you.
状况2:刚到达餐厅
A:请给两人的座位。
Please give me a table for two.
C:(服务生)这边请。
This way,please.
A:我要靠窗的位置。
I want a seat by the window.
B:这位置不错。
This seat is not bad.
A:很高兴您满意,请坐。
It’s my pleasure to satisfy you,have a seat ,please!
状况6:用完餐,付账
A:服务生,请给我账单。
Attendant,Please give me the bill.
C:先生,一共是1050元(新台币)。
Sir,total is 1050 new ntd.
A:这是1100元,不用找了。
This is 1100 new ntd. ,keep the change.
C:谢谢,先生,请再次光临。
Thank you,Sir,please come again.
B:这家餐厅不错,谢谢您的晚餐。
This restaurant is not bab,thank you for the dinner.
A:不客气。
Don’t mention it.
单词/词组
1、邀请 invite(v) invitation(n)
2、中餐、西餐或海产 Chinese food,western food or sea food?
3、两人的座位(桌子) a table for two
4、我要靠窗的位子 I want a seat by the window.
5、菜单和酒类表 menu and wine list
6、台湾啤酒 Taiwan beer
7、餐厅的招牌菜 special food of this restaurant
8、牛排、鸡肉和鱼 beefsteak,chicken and fish
9、来两份 Make it two
10、三分、五分或全熟 rare,medium or overdone
11、甜点 dessert
12、给我账单 Give me the bill
13、不用找(零钱)了 Keep the change.
14、请再次光临 Please come again.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表