Farmers Philosophy

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2013-7-31 02:33:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The farmer did not understand the philosopher: "You is not every day reading is at his desk writing, do not you think hard?" Philosopher once said: "Because I am ambitious, so I do not feel hard. Farmer asked:" What is the cause of heart? "The philosophers thought, said:" we might as well be a test. As long as you do as I said a do know what is called dedication. "The farmer nodded. Philosopher goes on to say:" Place your left hand into a fist-shaped, straight forward, right hand grip into a fist-shaped, raised high. Then move forward, each taking two steps forward, his left hand to swing to both sides, and longer follow the two steps, raised his right hand down, held up. In this way, repeating these actions, and a circular motion. "While the farmer does not understand the philosopher why he did these actions, but he did. After about half an hour, the farmer can not stand. Philosopher asked:" how are you feeling? "The farmer said:" can not stand, too hard! "Philosopher smiled and asked:" Excuse me, you will plow it? "The farmer said:" a joke, I am a farmer, and farming is my job, I fields are not farming, it is also called the farmer do? Philosopher once said: "you can when you usually plow action, and demonstrate it here? "The farmer did not hesitate to start plowing when the action I saw his left hand into a fist-shaped, straight forward, and then the right hand grip into a fist-shaped, raised high and then move forward, every two steps, to the left-handed swing to the side, then walk two steps, raised his right hand to lay down ...... farmer was surprised to find that the action he did, and philosopher, half an hour before his action. PhilosophyThe family laughed, and asked: "when you plow, think hard? "The farmer said:" not only do not feel hard, but also feel very happy. "Philosopher asked:" are the same action, a think hard, the other does not feel hard, it is because of what? "The farmer replied:" Because I was thinking of a good harvest in the fields, so I do not feel hard. Just now, I was doing you let me do the action, what I also thought, so think hard! "The occurrence of calf meat to face setbacks and challenges, difficult as the inevitable life experiences. Not as happy and well-being measure how much of the frustration and problems. Truly understand the joy and happiness is the freedom of the soul, mind open Only such people is real smart and capable people in humans, and most survive wisdom he was tall and mighty chief handsome, 1.8 m tall, more than two years younger. I have spoken to three girlfriend, all he and the other "bye", the reason is simple, he feels with others is not a fellow traveler. husband is the "returnees" of the early, major is Finance, after returning home has not found what riches opportunities, coupled with usually lavish on that to our lovers to get married, he deposits were only 20,000 yuan. I purely social battles faction, a large sheep tips, graduated from the early 1990s, has the experience to Shenzhen What is the forefront of China's reform and opening, and to Amoy life pot of gold: $ 50,000. the mid-90s back into a private enterprise. I is also a financial professional, on a cashier. the day number of tickets for others nothing richer in pain for three months, resolutely give up the office of superior environment, a market salesman. six months after the end of checkout, Amoy to the life of the second pot of money : 70,000 yuan. followed my career, getting better, step by step: 23 years old when the administrative director of Qingyang donkey, and 25-year-old became a corporate vice boss, 27-year-old get on the throne of the corporate general manager. I end the first marriage, house, furniture, household appliances and cars full to the ex-husband, returned to his left $ 70,000 ** $ 150,000 deposit. I hope that love can often fresh. my second into the "siege", dating back three years time. marry a poor man, I did a bunch of old friends is strongly recommended that, to do pre-marital property is fair. In fact, the husband is the atmosphere, he told me: I was mentioning a package and you walked into a house, if there is one day you I am tired of donkeys in North China tired, I will still mention this package out of the house I am not interested in your property, I love your character and optimistic about your life, your wisdom and grasp the overall situation of courage, all this is I love you. Oh, I so was to "conquer" the poor man willing to marry.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表